Welcome
I hope to learn more about myself through this blog, as well as open a window of my life to the ones I love.
Monday, September 5, 2011
Poop
I had such a hard night last night. Liliana had problems when she was a baby with constipation but we haven't had a problem since. I noticed two days ago, she was hiding a lot and grunting. This is a weird blog to write about for me. Poop. LOL Anyway last night she was in so much pain and I have never felt so helpless as a Mother. Anyway, I won't go into details, and it worked out fine in the end. I just had a hard time with it. I mean, it's easy to say that when you have a child you automatically love them unconditionally and that you've never felt so much love for anyone before. Every once in a while something happens when you realize that yes, that is the truth... and that yes, you would do anything for that child. I love that little booger with all my heart...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment