In this blog I will be posting things about my life in general. Our immigration situation, and how it is affecting us as a family. Our infertility issues. My relationship with my family. Our daughter Liliana and how she is growing up. My father who may or may not be coming back into my life after 27 years of now knowing him at all... I am sure other things will come up as well. I hope this helps me to get it all out in the open and to maybe even understand myself better. Que Dios te Bendiga.....
Welcome
I hope to learn more about myself through this blog, as well as open a window of my life to the ones I love.
Sunday, July 10, 2011
Bienvenidos
So, I am new to this whole blog thing. Hopefully I will be able to make it interesting and up to date. There are so many things going on in my life right now I decided to get them down in writing. For those of you who don't know me, my name is Rachel Macedonio, wife of Eusebio Macedonio and mother to Liliana Macedonio (two years old). We live in White Bear Lake, MN with my Mother, Lori Bernard. She opened her home for us to live here so that we can, in a way get back on our feet. We are trying to pay off some old debt, and save up money to buy a place of our own. Also, Eusebio will be going back to Mexico soon. He is undocumented and so in order for him to obtain citizenship here in the US he has to leave the country. He could be gone anywhere from 2-12 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for sharing with me! You do have a lot going on in your life. Sometimes it does really help to write them out and share them.
ReplyDelete