I feel horrible. Eusebio and I had planned for him to go to Mexico the end of August. He had made a promise that he would be there for the one year anniversary of his father’s death. I was so happy for him to finally be able to keep this promise. I found out yesterday that due to the timing of submitting paperwork, etc. to the National Visa Center his appointment probably won’t be until beginning of November. Basically we have two options. He can stay here in Minnesota until it’s closer to the appointment date or he could still leave when we were planning, end of August. I feel horrible because I know it’s a hard decision for him to make. I know that he really wants to go and see his family, especially on this specific occasion. I feel like I am being selfish by asking him to stay here. I haven’t asked him yet. I want him to make this decision, and I will support him either way. I need my husband here with me, and Liliana needs her father too. This way to, we would be able to save up more money, and not be under so much pressure for him to leave in a hurry. Also, I don’t have any more vacation time that I can take this year, and wouldn’t be able to visit until probably next February for Liliana’s third birthday. We are hoping to get her baptized when we go down to visit. Well, I just wanted to vent a little, and express my concern about Eusebio leaving sooner than I’d like. I love him to death, and I don’t want to be away from him longer than I need to be. It is already unfortunate that we have to go through this process in the first place.
Spanish - English
Decisiones - Decisions
No comments:
Post a Comment