So I am getting pretty excited about this blog. I really hope it is going to help me open up and talk about things that I don’t normally talk about. I like to think my life is unique and that no one else in the world is going through what I am going through. I am finding though, that I am not alone in my struggles with neither immigration nor infertility, or even struggling with an absent parent. I am not a very good speaker. I tend to mumble, and jump ahead of myself. I’ve been told that is because I have so many things going through my head at any given time and it’s hard to organize them. I tell my husband everything, because he loves to talk and have deep conversations. He is also really good at giving advice. However I have problems telling my Mom things. I’ve narrowed this down to the fact that because she is my only parent, her opinion of what she thinks of me is so important I don’t want to tell her things. I fear that she will look at me differently or think I am weak or something. I know this probably isn’t true, but I’ve always had a problem with it and am trying to change. I would hate for Lili to one day think she can’t tell me something. Another problem is sometimes it’s hard for me to put things into words, or find the right words to talk about something. Hopefully this blog will be good and help me to get over this. Well, that is all for now. Buenas Noches
No comments:
Post a Comment